The 13 km canal de Colmar was opened in 1861 and links the town of Colmar with the canal du Rhône au Rhin (nord). It has one lock which is just east of where the canal crosses the river Ill a couple of kilometres from Colmar. The markers start from the junction to Colmar.
2 |
3 |
4 |
7 |
8 |
9 |
No comments:
Post a Comment